Working from home is a growing trend in the UK, and with it comes many challenges. One of these challenges is best solved by getting yourself the best computer monitor stands that will help you work well from your computer. In this blog post, we’ll take a look at 10 monitor stands sold in the UK that are best for working from home. We’ll also talk about what makes them great for people who work from home and how they can make your life easier!
Some images and products shown in this article are affiliate links, we may earn a small commission if you use them, we hope you find the information provided useful for finding a computer monitor stand.
What Benefits Do You Get Using Computer Monitor Stands?
The benefit of using a computer monitor stand in the home office is that it makes your workspace more ergonomic. You will be able to keep yourself in a good posture when working from home, and this can prevent repetitive stress injuries or carpal tunnel syndrome that could arise over time if you weren’t using one of these products!
All of the best monitor stands are adjustable and have different height settings so you can easily change the height of your workstation to best suit you. This also helps if you have back problems or other issues and need a stand that will help relieve pressure from certain areas of your body.
Having the ability to include multiple monitors on your desktop is another great benefit of using a stand. This will give you more screen real estate, and as someone who works from home, you know that more screen space is always a good thing!
10 Best Computer Monitor Stands Currently Selling In The UK
- VERTICAL MOUNT - By effectively stacking the screens higher rather than putting them next to each other, you can keep plenty of space on your desk you would otherwise lose.
- SWIVEL, TILT AND ROTATE - The mounts can also be individually swivelled, tilted or rotated to face any desired direction. This gives you endless possibilities in a professional workplace.
- IMPROVE PRODUCTIVITY - By having your 2 screens vertical rather than next to each other you free up loads of space whilst also retaining the ability to work with dual screens.
- NOT JUST FOR WORK - 13"-32" TVs with suitable VESA fittings can be attached to this allowing you to watch two things at once. Trying to decide whether to watch the Football or catch up on your latest...
- SPACE-SAVING SET UP: Save valuable desktop space with your VonHaus triple monitor arm, helping you to increase productivity whilst leaving plenty of room on your desk, with a grommet and C clamp for...
- STRONG STEEL BODY: Constructed from robust steel, your durable triple monitor clamp features a heavy duty 8kg max weight capacity per screen for reliable use whatever your needs.
- EASY TO ADJUST: Use your quad desk monitor arm’s 90° tilt, 180° swivel, and gas spring technology to easily find your optimal eye angle, the double joint arms holistically reducing back, neck, and...
- VERSATILE USES: Compatible with 13-32” screens with VESA dimensions of 75x75 or 100x100, use your four monitor bracket desk mount landscape or portrait for working, gaming, and general browsing.
- Bracwiser dual monitor arm desk mount fits most 13-32 inch monitors with 75x75mm or 100x100mm VESA size, each arm holds up to 10kg.
- Easy Adjustment - This monitor arm for 2 monitors featured with ±80 ° tilted up/down, ±90° swivel left/right and 360 ° rotation, 406mm height adjustment for optimum viewing angle.
- Save Space Desk Mount - Strong steel 2 arm monitor mount is fitted with ultra-strong clamp which minimizes wasted desk space. Cable management keeps your desk tidy and clean.
- 2 Installation Options - C-clamp and grommet base provide you different options in different circumstances (for desk thickness 1-10cm, hole diameter over 42mm).
- [ 17-32 Monitors Universal Compatible ] All-steel dual monitor mount holds up to 17.6lbs/arm. Fits computer screens with 75x75mm or 100x100mm backside mounting holes. It works with both Flat and...
- [ Full Motion Arms ] help to achieve ergonomic viewing angle. Adjustable articulating arm provides 85tilt, 180 swivel, 360 rotation, allowing various vertical and horizontal screen positions as you...
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions..International...
- Strong steel arm mounts screen up to conveniently free up desk space. Hold one 13-32" monitor with a max load capacity 10KGS.
- Fits monitors with 75x75mm or 100x100mm VESA size (distance of 4 mounting holes on the back of the monitor).
- Feature ±80 tilt, ±90 swivel and 360 rotation, 800mm height adjustable for optimum viewing angle.
- Two installation methods: c-clamp and grommet base provide you different options in different circumstances.
- Strong steel Dual monitor stand: This Dual monitor stand can mount two screens side by side to conveniently free up desk space. Holds two 13”-27” TV or monitors with a maximum load capacity of 10...
- VESA Compatibility: Our dual monitor stand fits all flat screen monitors and TVs with VESA sizes of 75x75 mm or 100x100 mm (Please ensure your monitor screen is compatible with this mount’s MAX VESA...
- Excellent Flexibility: As an angle adjustable dual monitor stand and height adjustable dual monitor arm, featuring +90°/-90° tilt, 180° swivel and 360° rotation for superb flexibility; Maximum arm...
- 2 METHODS of INSTALLATIONS: This dual monitor arm comes with 2 separate mounting choice: - 1) Desk clamp: heavy-duty ‘C’ clamp (fits desk thickness between 10mm and 100mm) offers supreme...
- The Double Arm Desk Mount Stand supports up to two screens with a steel stand for added stability.
- Will fit most monitors from 13" to 27", with a maximum load capacity up to 8kg.
- Features the ability to tilt the screens by 45 degrees either side, swivel by 90 degrees, and rotate at least 180 degrees for added flexibility.
- Freely adjust the height of the mount for an optimal ergonomic position.
- [ERGONOMIC MONITOR ARM]: The monitor arm is designed for larger monitors. Its gas spring counterbalances the weight of the screen allowing easy adjustment to the required position allowing a safe and...
- [WIDER RANGE OF MOTION VS POLE MOUNTED ARMS]: GB2003-2 offers easy manoeuvrability vs pole mounted options. You can adjust height easily, height range160-420mm, it supports rotate 360°, tilt +90°...
- [TWO INSTALLATION METHODS]: It supports both c clamp and grommeting mounting. Our dual monitor arm comes with all the required tools and accessories. The setup can be completed in 10 minutes.
- [MORE DESKTOP SPACE]: Effective cable management, save space and say goodbye to messy wires!
- Ergonomic Monitor Arm with Laptop Tray - This adjustable monitor arm with laptop tray will provide optimal placement of the screen. Our laptop and monitor stand allows you to work more comfortably,...
- Universal Monitor and Laptop Stand - This monitor arm widely fits 13 to 32 inch led lcd monitor screens with VESA 75x75mm or 100x100mm. The laptop tray is 38cm in length and 25 cm in width, perfect...
- Adjustable Laptop and Monitor Stand - The laptop mount stand features two fully adjustable vesa mount plates which allows your monitor and laptop to tilt, swivel to get a an optimal angle and position...
- Two Mounting Options - This laptop arm monitor stand supports c clamp and grommet mounting, holding your monitor and laptop stably. The c clamp works for desk thickness up to 10cm while the grommet...
- Strong steel double arm desk mount - mounts two screens side by side to conveniently free up desk space. Holds two 13"-27" TV or monitors with a maximum load capacity of 10 kg for each arm.
- Fits all flat screen monitors and TVs with VESA sizes of 75x75 mm or 100x100 mm (Please ensure your screen is compatible with this mount's MAX VESA by checking the manual or by measuring the distance...
- Featuring +90°/-90° tilt, 180° swivel and 360° rotation for superb flexibility; Maximum arm extension length of 430 mm, height adjustable for optimum viewing angle; perfect for multitaskers,...
- 2 METHODS of INSTALLATIONS - 1) Desk clamp: heavy-duty ‘C’ clamp (fits desk thickness between 10mm and 100mm) offers supreme stability, keeping your screen fixed firmly and safely in place; 2)...
How to Choose the Best Computer Monitor Stand for You
When looking for the best monitor stand to buy, there are a few things you need to take into account:
If you have a large monitor that is larger than 24 inches, then make sure the best computer monitor stand for home use has enough space to hold it. You’ll want one with good arm length so your screen doesn’t touch your keyboard or mouse! Also look at how adjustable the arms are as this will determine if you can raise or lower the stand to best suit your needs.
If you plan on using a laptop and an external monitor with your computer, then make sure the weight capacity of the stand can hold the monitor used comfortably. Most stands will have a weight capacity somewhere between five and 25 pounds, so choose one that is best suited for your size monitor.
Type of Monitor
Not all monitor stands are created equal, and some of the best computer monitor stands for home use will hold most types of monitors. Make sure to pick the right type of stand so you don’t have to worry about your equipment not fitting correctly!
Types of Desktop Monitor Stands
There are different types of desktop monitor stands that could best suit your needs when working from home. Here are the four most popular types:
This stand is perfect for people who want to be able to change the height of their monitors easily. Adjustment for a computer monitor is important to find a comfortable viewing angle when working from home.
This stand is best for people who want to use multiple monitors when working. If you’re someone who likes to have a lot of information on your screen at once, then this stand is perfect for you! You can usually find dual stands that are adjustable so you can get the most out of both of your screens.
This stand is best for people who want a portable solution. It attaches to the edge of your desk and doesn’t take up a lot of space. This type of stand is perfect if you’re working in a small home office!
This type of stand is simple but practical, it allows you to raise your monitor or monitors up from the desktop surface which can increase your desktop work area.
Installation Tips For Your New Desktop Monitor Stand
Once you have your new computer monitor stand, be sure to follow these tips when installing it:
Make sure the screws are tight so that they don’t fall out while using them! If this happens and one of the arms falls off or gets knocked over, then there is a chance you could hurt yourself. Make sure all of the cables are organized and out of the way so they don’t get in the way while you’re working. This will keep your work area looking clean and tidy. If possible, try to position the stand in a spot where it won’t block any vents on your computer or monitor. Doing this could cause them to overheat and eventually break down.
Position the stand so that it is easy to view the monitor comfortably, with dual monitors you can consider angling one of the monitors for easier viewing.
Try to position the stand so that the monitors are not too far apart because this will cause neck ache if working for long periods of time.
Ensure that you have the correct size and type of desk to support stands for dual monitors.
You should be able to comfortably see the screen and work from your desk’s seating position in your home office.
Make Life Easier Working From Home With A Computer Monitor Stand
When you work from home, the best way to make life a little bit easier is by having the right tools for the job. And one of those essential tools is a computer monitor stand!
A desktop monitor stand can help improve your workflow and comfort when working from home. They come in all shapes and sizes, allowing you to use more than one monitor at a time but also help to keep your desktop clear for paperwork and other desktop items.
Using multiple monitors on your desktop means that you do not need to have lots of tabs open which you would need to keep opening, simply open a new window and drag it to the second monitor.
Being able to view two monitors at the same time helps you to work much faster and more efficiently, you may be referencing work on one monitor while you work on the other.
Having the best computer monitor stands for working from home is essential if you want to have a comfortable, organized workspace that allows you to focus on getting things done!
Ensuring that you use the correct type of computer monitor stand for your home office requirements will make sure that your work area is functional and looks great. Be sure to also follow the installation tips so you can set up your computer monitor stand quickly and easily!
Last update on 2023-10-15 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API